Friday, July 09, 2010

your birthday :')

what you know, you are the person that I most love?
why should we any different?
what if we're different but we met?
why I (and you) know that we are different but they can love each other?
why I didn't get away from you when I want to really forget you?
why are you always on my mind? always be a shadow every time I walk?
Why did God let us love one another?
I'm sad ..
I don't know what to do ..
I'm tired of running from your shadow ..
I give up .. I can't forget ..
why you can keep going without me? why i can't?
i really miss you, all the Things About You ..
to Hear your voice, to hold your hand and hug you ..
i miss our memories
happy birthday, dear ..
sorry i can not give you anything ..
but i always pray for you and for our happiness

really .. I want to cry ..
I can not say it directly .. because I'm definitely going to cry ..
I can only say it from here
I hope you read my message ..

No comments:

Post a Comment