Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I don't know how to tell it.

me : i don't to be just another memory, i want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye.
him: but you do.
me : if i was your favorite hello, you should message or call me, although only say "hello" to me. will
you?
him: it can not be evidence. nobody knows about "how one is to love someone"
me : maybe you true, but how i know if you never tell me anything? how can i feel?
him: because love is a treasure in darkly box
me : i never knows about your feeling, but i can feel love, i know person who i love. but why you can say that love is treasure in darkly box? so you can not tell that "i've done it".
him : because no one can interpret that he was loved someone or not.
being nice does not mean love, and angry does not mean hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment