Saturday, July 10, 2010

why?

how i can smile all day long but cry myself to sleep at night
if I die?






Why your mouth so easy to apologize?
why your mouth is easy to swear?
you aren't aware of what your age? you're old!
do you not tired of fighting?
yesterday you make the person i love feels sad, and you promise not to repeat,
and yesterday you repeat your mistake again
damn you! bstard!! fck.
where your brain?
your eyes are darting to see the women there.
I'll never understand, you're old doesn't make you stop looking for the pleasures of life.
when you've got a family and has been entrusted by the wife who always succumb.
I was already adult, I'm not stupid.
even if you delete all of this evidence,
I'll find out everything ..
I hate you,
and the women's naughty.
go to hell.

There are a lots of things you didn’t know about me
did you ever think just once .. not to hurt others?
you would realize how precious they are when they disappeared ..

Just because I don’t care, doesn’t mean i don’t understand

No comments:

Post a Comment