Saturday, July 24, 2010

black or white?

everyone just thought that I was lucky and someone who has everything. but they don't know what expenses I have. they just sneer and stay away from me ..
I'm only human. I have a limit and has many flaws ..
if I was not there, it means I am not worthy.
If I smile, it does not mean I'm happy
i love black and white
If I say "yes", does not mean I want it.
when I cry, I wanted to shout out and say that I was sad.
everyone says that I was the lucky person. but they are wrong, because I was a very sad, because I can not have what I want, which is a feeling.
my smile was fake. not beautiful and unattractive
I was evil and a disappointment.
I do not want everyone to know that I have a lot of problems.
I had suffered enough and were eager to silence.
maybe I am the person who is not clever to say thanks.
I just wanted to free do what I like.
I want to be alone and contemplate, not to say I'm crazy!

2 comments: